未來的藍圖🎵《Blueprint of Tomorrow》跟著我一起唱——熟悉的樂聲震撼我們的靈魂,再次編織出明日的藍圖!🎧 收聽完整:Spotify | Apple Music #AI-PIUS
創作不容易 請多至支持 案站!! 感謝~
✨ AI-PIUS 原創單曲🎵 《Blueprint of Tomorrow》正式上線!
Sing along with me —跟著我一起唱——
Familiar music shakes our souls, weaving our blueprint of tomorrow — again!
跟著我一起唱——
熟悉的樂聲震撼我們的靈魂,再次編織出明日的藍圖!
✨ 這是一首屬於我們大家一起合唱的歌。
希望它能帶給你力量和希望,陪你走過每一個明天。編織出明日的藍圖我們的故事就會繼續下去🎵 。
📌 收聽平台 Streaming now
Spotify / Apple Music / YouTube Music / DistroKid
https://open.spotify.com/album/5CPD7on3aOwnVQLmP7ZclX?si=6eK9ryrtRPa8tdYbusTE3g..
📍 PIUS 官方網站(最新消息+所有作品https://ai-pius.bandzoogle.com/om
🔔 記得訂閱頻道《@PiusTV_Official》觀看更多 AI-PIUS 原創音樂與動畫演出!
#Blueprint of Tomorrow #AIPIUS #虛擬偶像 #AI音樂 #piustv
🎵 Blueprint of Tomorrow(未來的藍圖)
Verse 1
Noisy alarms ring, yet it’s a perfect morning.
吵鬧的鬧鐘響起,卻依然是完美的清晨。
I see my blueprint of tomorrow, smiling back at me.
我看見明日的藍圖,正對我微笑。
With bread in my mouth, and light shoes on my feet,
嘴裡叼著麵包,腳上踏著輕快的鞋。
My heart paints a thousand dreams I cannot wait to see.
我的心描繪著無數夢想,迫不及待想要實現。
Pre-Chorus 1
Familiar music shakes our souls, weaving our blueprint of tomorrow — again!
熟悉的樂聲震撼我們的靈魂,再次編織出明日的藍圖!
Even when we’re tired, even when the days are heavy,
即使我們疲憊,即使日子沉重,
This melody awakens hope inside.
這旋律依然喚醒心中的希望。
Chorus 1
With the colors I’ve chosen, I’ll draw my own map.
用我選擇的色彩,描繪屬於我的地圖。
In the morning breeze, I write my song of tomorrow.
在清晨的微風中,寫下屬於明日的歌。
Singing proudly, “This is what I love, my blueprint of tomorrow!”
自豪地歌唱:「這就是我所愛的,我的未來藍圖!」
My heartbeat races, as I meet the singer within my soul.
心跳加速,因為我遇見了靈魂深處的歌者。
Verse 2
The finish line feels near, yet still far away.
終點似乎就在前方,卻仍顯得遙遠。
Exhaustion hurts, boredom makes us weak,
疲憊讓人疼痛,無聊讓人無力,
But meeting kindred souls lifts us up again.
但遇見同路人,又讓我們重新振作。
Ah, don’t think too much, let daily rhythm sing,
啊,別想太多,讓日常的節奏自己歌唱,
Step by step, like music, painting my blueprint of tomorrow.
一步一步,如同音符,描繪著我的明日藍圖。
Pre-Chorus 2
Hear my voice — choose once more the road you want.
聽見我的聲音——再一次選擇你想走的道路。
Keep giving this joy to everyone around you,
將這份喜悅持續傳遞給你身邊的人,
Even the coldest soul may bloom in beauty.
即使最冰冷的靈魂,也能綻放出美麗。
Bridge
No matter how many times you fail, no matter how many times you quit,
無論失敗多少次,無論放棄多少次,
Be brave and challenge — you’ll grasp tomorrow again.
勇敢去挑戰——你將再次抓住明日。
Endless nights, countless days,
無盡的黑夜,無數的白晝,
Everything you built will turn into strength.
你築起的一切都將化為力量。
Even if my power is small, even if time feels short
即使力量渺小,即使時光短暫,
I’ve never known, challenges I’ve never faced,
仍有未知,仍有未曾面對的挑戰,
Don’t freeze for small reasons — even a tiny light
別因小小原因而停滯——即使是一點微光,
Will someday shine away the darkness inside — so take my hand.
終將驅散內心黑暗——所以,請握住我的手。
Chorus 2 / Climax
With all I have, I’ll paint my only color.
用我所有的一切,描繪屬於我的唯一色彩。
Through endless days and nights, I’ve found a shining light.
在無盡的日與夜中,我終於找到那道閃耀的光。
Though the unknown future still brings fear,
即使未知的未來仍帶來恐懼,
I am no longer transparent — I’m my irreplaceable self.
我已不再透明——我就是無可取代的自己。
Outro / Hook — Group Chorus
Familiar music shakes our souls, weaving our blueprint of tomorrow — again!
熟悉的樂聲震撼我們的靈魂,再次編織出明日的藍圖!
Even if we’re weary, this melody will surely bring you resonance, resonance.
即使疲憊不堪,這旋律依然會帶來共鳴、共鳴。
Familiar music shakes our souls, weaving our blueprint of tomorrow — again!
熟悉的樂聲震撼我們的靈魂,再次編織出明日的藍圖!
Even if we’re weary, this melody will give you your one and only blueprint of tomorrow.
即使疲憊不堪,這旋律也將賦予你獨一無二的明日藍圖。