S2G

S2G

Views:
24,683,651
Subscribers:
127,000
Videos:
1,239
Duration:
13:00:12:32
India
India
Created on ● Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/s2g10




About S2G

FIFA 20 Career Mode & FIFA 20 My Player Content!




Most Viewed Games



Latest Videos


SELLING SUAREZ ON DEADLINE DAY?! - FIFA 20 Barcelona Career Mode EP23
2019-10-19 6:52:24 AM ● 16,848 views ● 24:08 98.29% liked
SWAP DEAL FOR BERNARDO SILVA!! - FIFA 20 Barcelona Career Mode EP22
2019-10-18 7:00:08 AM ● 51,751 views ● 24:58 97.71% liked
FIFA 20 Barcelona Career Mode EP21 - New Season Begins!! Coutinho Is Back!!
2019-10-17 6:05:35 AM ● 56,428 views ● 24:20 98.16% liked
Solskjaer's Manchester United VS Mourinho's Manchester United - FIFA 20 Experiment
2019-10-16 7:09:41 AM ● 30,042 views ● 12:53 96.69% liked
FIFA 20
FIFA 20 (2019)
FIFA 20 Germany Career Mode EP2 - Can We Win The EUROS?!
2019-10-15 7:00:28 AM ● 43,473 views ● 19:35 97.25% liked
FIFA 20
FIFA 20 (2019)
FIFA 20 Germany Career Mode EP1 - UEFA EURO 2020!! Ter Stegen Or Neuer?!
2019-10-14 7:02:03 AM ● 67,321 views ● 20:54 97.85% liked
FIFA 20
FIFA 20 (2019)
FIFA 20 Barcelona Career Mode EP20 - Champions League Final!!
2019-10-13 6:00:38 AM ● 55,799 views ● 23:20 97.65% liked
FIFA 20
FIFA 20 (2019)
FIFA 20 Barcelona Career Mode EP19 - Messi Signs New Contract!! La Liga Finale!!
2019-10-12 6:00:43 AM ● 56,745 views ● 24:15 98.37% liked
FIFA 20
FIFA 20 (2019)
Barcelona Legends VS Real Madrid Legends - FIFA 20 Experiment
2019-10-11 7:01:18 AM ● 24,623 views ● 13:57 96.75% liked
FIFA 20
FIFA 20 (2019)
FIFA 20 Barcelona Career Mode EP18 - 1% Chance, 99% Faith!! Remontada?!
2019-10-10 8:11:42 AM ● 60,283 views ● 23:01 98.06% liked
FIFA 20
FIFA 20 (2019)