1. Can only catch/receive 1 pokemon per route/area
2. If a Pokemon faints, it ded and must be released (or buried in a box named grave not sure how it works in Sword yet)
3. Must Nickname any caught/received pokemon
4. No dupe pokemon, if you run into the same pokemon first on a route/area you are allowed to catch the next.
5. Battle Mode will be on Set
6. If I encounter a shiny, I am gonna try to catch it because its shiny
7. If I white out and I have no pokemon left, I have to restart from the beginning
8. I will catch the legendary but not use it.
9. We'll talk about the dlc when it is available and I reach it
Purchase Pokemon Sword/Shield:
Subscribe to my channel for more gaming videos everyday!!
Wanna become a youtube sponsor and directly support the channel: https://gaming.youtube.com/chronosplays and hit Sponsor!
Here are a few other places you can find me:
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChronosPlays
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChronosPlays
Follow me on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/ChronosPlays
About Pokemon Sword:
Begin your adventure as a Pokémon Trainer by choosing one of three new partner Pokémon: Grookey, Scorbunny, or Sobble. Then embark on a journey in the new Galar region, where you’ll challenge the troublemakers of Team Yell, while unraveling the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta! Explore the Wild Area, a vast expanse of land where the player can freely control the camera. Team up with three other players locally or online in the new multiplayer co-op Max Raid Battles* in which players will face off against gigantic and super-strong Pokémon known as Dynamax Pokémon.