KotorHDTVChannel

KotorHDTVChannel

Views:
36,778,232
Subscribers:
23,600
Videos:
1,597
Duration:
30:08:50:41
Romania
Romania
Created on ● Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/kotorhdtvchannel




About KotorHDTVChannel

Hello, dear visitors! Thanks for stopping! I appreciate it!

This is 99% a gaming channel, while the rest 1% is consisting of other things. The games I have played in my whole life are many, but most of them are featured on this channel as well. The name of the channel references the wonderful masterpiece called Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games (Kotor 1 and 2). Those 2 are highly featured on my channel. Mainly walkthroughs and other Easter Eggs and random stuff.

Other games I have played and shown my own gameplay of are:
- Jade Empire
- GTA (3, Vice City, San Andreas, IV, V)
- Ice Age games (2, 3, 4) (my most watched content, surprisingly enough)
- Watch Dogs 1
- Assassin's Creed (Black Flag, AC3)
- James Cameron's Avatar the Game
- Syberia series (1, 2, 3)
- and much, MUCH more

I do not accept requests of any kind. I work on this channel because this is my passion. So peace out and may the Force be with you!




Most Viewed Games