*Read description / SPOILERS OF FUTURE EVENTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED*
I feel like him dying is an automatic victory...
Calamity Ganon - Present Terrako Got Buff!
- This giant strikes fast and is overall a menace. His fighting style revolves around spreading pools of malice as he attacks that he can then absorb to fill his rather long gauge.
- Once the gauge is full, triggering his Calamity form. During this, all his attack immediately stun enemy commanders and bring out their WPGs in the open. WARNING: Stunned enemy commanders can still recover and may be able to slip a hit if you're not too careful.
- The biggest advantage he has, though, is the fact his Magnesis move is an outright free Thunder Rod with invincibility tossed in for good measure, which give him virtually a free pass to wreck an enemy commander's WPGs whenever he mostly pleases...provided the enemy isn't resistant to lightning.
- His weakness is the fact he's big and can attract too much attention. Also, everyone hates the guy, so no one will praise him when he demolishes the battlefield in their favor.
- He is voiced by the sound board.
Watch, enjoy, and comment, everyone.
Other Videos By AuraChannelerChris
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Statistics For AuraChannelerChris
At present, AuraChannelerChris has 4,376 views spread across 78 videos for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, and about 14 hours worth of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity videos were uploaded to his channel. This is less than 0.71% of the total video content that AuraChannelerChris has uploaded to YouTube.